This is the stuff that I am willing to part with so I can go on my big adventure and move to Los Angeles within the next year!
Sizing, price, and other details are listed in the posts along with photos of the items.
Things will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
All sales are GREATLY appreciated!

I will be adding items sporadically. Wait until I get to the clothes. Ohhh, the clothes.. there are so many.
KEEP CHECKING BACK!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"The Empire Strikes Back" Special Edition VHS

 1997 Release with "restored original footage, new scenes and enhanced special effects". Rated PG. Approx. 127 mins.



My name is written in Sharpie on the VHS label and on the side of the box. As far as I know, the tape condition is good.

Price: $4.00

TO BUY:
-Email bigadventureshop@gmail.com with the name of the item in the subject line.
-Await confirmation email, and then provide necessary delivery details, after which payment will be worked out (Shipping costs may apply.)

-When an item is spoken for it will be listed under the 'Sold' tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment